Monday, September 5, 2011

Deals on books that celebrities recommend!


So deals on books are easy to find, but where exactly do you really have to go to? As I was going through a few celebrity tweets I noticed that a lot of celebrities were talking about www.canadapost.ca. So I got really curious about it and clicked on their link while I was seeing it in one of the tweets! And here's what happened: I went on to click where it said: entertainment books. I found really good titles such as: 
  • Sex and the City 2: The Stories. the Fashion. the Adventure.
  • Digital Filmmaking: An Introduction by Pete Shaner. 
  • Refried Elvis: The Rise of the Mexican Counterculture. 
  • Those Guys Have All the Fun: Inside the World of ESPN. Hollywood Goes to Washington: American Politics on Screen. 
  • O ' S GUIDE TO LIFE : THE BEST OF O THE OPRAH MAGAZINE.

     But anyway, I went on to order a few of them because they had really good deals so I thought that you guys should know about it 'cause the website is really really awesome! Just a little while ago I also noticed that they have a weekly contest that will actually  last only 8 weeks, but it's amazing because they're giving out each time $1,000 Visa gift cards so I'm thinking... that it will definitely be worth it to go check it out! Ok everyone, have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Pages